Here I would like to share the Borang 1B (Form 1B) for all those who may need it.
1. Form 1B & Instructions for completing Form 1B [Link]
2. Example of filled Form 1B [Link]
or you can view them below:
Remember:The completed form can be sent through the following methods:
1. By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. By facsimile to +603-8801 1201/1202/1187/1192; or
3. By Post to the following address
The Election Commission of MalaysiaThe EC will notify you on the receipt of your Form 1B either by email or telephone or by facsimile. You are advised to check at the EC website the status of your application and also the date and time to collect the special envelope at the Consulate/Embassy containing the voting paper.
4-5 Floor, Block C7
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
Note: For your information, the application for postal voting facilities was opened since January 21 2013 until midnight on the day of the dissolution of Parliament.