YA, TUHANKU LANJUTKAN USIA KDYMM AL-SULTAN KELANTAN DAN RAJA PEREMPUAN KAMI
Today and tomorrow (30 and 31 March 2008) are public holidays in Kelantan State. Our KDYMM Sultan Kelantan is celebrating His 59th Birthday Anniversary. As usual, many government departments will present their most beautiful lamp decoration as to pay respect to KDYMM Sultan Kelantan and Raja Perempuan Kelantan.
Yesterday 29 March, I went out to see those lamp decorations built by various government department as well Ministries. So, to let all around the world to see the beautiful lamp decorations, I have recorded with my Nokia N73, I am sorry to say the quality are not so good as compare to Video Camera. Hope you enjoy these videos.
In Malay language, we call this Pintu Gerbang. Pintu Gerbang is built on the road that often pass by by His highness KDYMM Sultan Kelantan.
1. Pintu Gerbang Majlis Perbandaran Kota Bharu Bandar Raya Islam/Lamp Deco from Kota Bharu City Council the Islamic City.
You can hear the "trut trut"sound, the sound came from the electrical wiring, distribution room.
You can see nearer version here :
2. Pintu Gerbang from Perbadanan Kemajuan Iktisad Negeri Kelantan(PKINK)
3. Pintu Gerbang from JPPK.
Next, the lamp decos from Jabatan Pembangunan Persekutuan Kelantan.
4. Pintu Gerbang from Jabatan Pengairan dan Saliran Kelantan (JPS)
5. Pintu Gerbang from Jabatan Kerja Raya Kelantan(JKR). Lamp decorations by Works Ministry of Kelantan.
6. Pintu Gerbang presented by Ministry of Agricultural Kelantan(Jabatan Pertanian Negeri Kelantan)
7. The hanging lamps at Office of Setiausaha Kelantan or Darul Naim City.
I've visited many places too. I've took a few photos.
The garden infront of The Big Clock.
The Big Clock
Infront of Jahar Palace.
The wall of Balai Besar Palace decorated with lights.
Lights along path of Jalan Sultanah Zainab Palace