* Cyclone Nargis swept across Myanmar on May 2 and 3
* Worst cyclone to hit Asia since 1991
* 12-foot storm surge flooded the low-lying Irrawaddy delta
* Between 1.2 million and 1.9 million struggling to survive, says UN
* Official death toll now at 31,938, with estimates topping 100,000
* UN says critical needs include shelter materials, water purification tablets and food
China Sichuan Earthquake Facts
* At least 14,800 dead, and 80 percent of buildings toppled in one county
* Up to 26,000 buried in the rubble of collapsed buildings
* Chinese government estimates 3.5 million houses destroyed
* More than 30,000 people are "missing or out of reach" in the city of Shifang
* Rescuers beginning to reach worst-hit areas
Do a favor to Myanmar(Burma) Cyclone Nargis and Sichuan earthquake victims. Donate now!
There are a few option,
If you are international user, or from United States:
Want to donate to Myanmar Cyclone victims, click http://www.mercycorps.org/myanmarcyclone/
another source you can donate to if you are international user, go to UN Foundation
Want to support to China Sichuan 7.8 Earthquake victim, click http://www.mercycorps.org/chinaearthquake/
If you from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Tibet, Vietnam or any Asian country who know Chinese Language, go to here[AliMaMa] to give your support by sending your donation into the bank account(RenMinBi). Tao Bao also can donate. Chinese mobile user 中国移动 also can donate by sms, RMB 1 or 2.
If you came from Malaysia :
jika anda merupakan rakyat Malaysia yang prihatin kepada mangsa Taufan Nargis di Myanmar, sila hulurkan bantuan kepada mereka yang memerlukan:
PM Launches Fund For Myanmar Cyclone Victims
Kuala Lumpur- Prime Minister Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi today launched a fund for the victims of the May 3 cyclone which hit Myanmar, taking the death toll to what could be as high as 100,000.
The Myanmar Cyclone Humanitarian Relief Fund, organised by Radio Televisyen Malaysia (RTM) in collaboration with the Foreign Ministry, was launched at Parliament House.
Speaking at the launch, Dato Seri Abdullah said he hoped that Malaysians would contribute to the fund to help the people of Myanmar suffering in the aftermath of Cyclone Nargis.
He said Malaysians had come forward to contribute and help after the tsunami hit several countries, including Indonesia, and after an earthquake in Pakistan, and elsewhere where disaster struck.
Those who want to donate to the Myanmar fund can send a Short Messaging Service (SMS) by typing "derma" (donation) followed by the amount, between RM1 and RM10, to 32776.
They can also send a cheque in the name of "Tabung Bencana Kementerian Luar Negeri" (Foreign Ministry Disaster Fund) to the ministry.
Deputy Foreign Minister, Datuk Abdul Rahim Bakri said Malaysians could begin sending their contributions from today.