How are you?
I am fine. Thank you.
Perhaps for non English speaking family like me will feel difficulties to speak English loud in front of people. They will feel ashamed to stand in front to speak in English especially public speaking or impromptu speech. I got this problem when I starting to enroll in Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
Well, now I feel confident to speak English to friends and I managed to do impromptu speech and public speaking, not so excellent- but in a good and confident manner.
I also completed MUET 2009 in a quite good grade :)
The tips and tricks to speak well in English is very simple. That is get a English newspaper. Get a free daily TheSun newspaper is already more than enough. Get NST or The Star if you enjoy to read more contents and have a satisfaction reading. Read it everyday, or set a time at least 1 hour a day to read. It can be accumulated 1 hour or more.
Here is some tips of MUET that I can give to you, MUET 2010 students:
2. Travel in our country is better than outside.
3. Flu and health- it's precaution, 5W, 1H.
4. ICT and Technology- advantages and disadvantages
5. Nowadays people like to stay overnight, discuss
6. school teachers or tuition teachers/tutors, our child are more dependant to whom?
7. children trafficking
8. new type of drugs- abuse
11. part time job by students
12. academic and non academic performance, which one is important?
13. education level is important or experience is better to get a job?
14. private universities in Malaysia is overcrowded? discuss
15. organic plants versus farmed plants
16. stress in children nowadays become a big trouble as parents force their child to study to get excellent result.
17. social problems in Malaysia. (baby discarded in trash, smoking etc)
18. Illegal workers/foreign worker in Malaysia are keep increasing in Malaysia. Discuss
19.Environmental Issues In Malaysia
20. Nuclear energy issues, debate, world conferences brings ___ yes/no any conclusion?. pro and contra
21. economic crisis and reforms
Good luck to all! =)
p.s. : this is only a guide, please do not study blindly from here. =) Study Smart